Monday, December 30, 2013

Hope In Me (:

Being with you allows me life, without you there is no life. I remember when I use to want to get on my knees and cry and just wonder why. Why am going through, I sigh. You came along when I was ready to die. Your my son inside the dark. You helped me see hope in the dark. I've realized, life's no walk in the park, but with you by my side, I could build noah's arc, better yet see the light. It's true, a good woman is all you need. Praise the lord for bringing this girl to me. Feeling like this can't be real. New found hope, did I just pop a pill? What's the deal? I thought my hope was done. How did you set me straight? Now I got hope in life and now I want nothing to do with a knife. Death was a way out, but now it Just doesn't seem right. Holding on tight to life known as my wife. She's dear to me, I hope she never decides to disappear from me. Fear can't describe the feelings that would exist in me if we were not able to be. Unable to be described like the feelings you make me feel. There's not enough advanced words in the world, to explain or describe how I feel. Left with what I have, I work everyday to show you my love. Deeply in love with you and it's definitely real. Especially if I'm down the road, imagining us in a forever relationship. I see you cooking while naveah and me wait in time. Hungry as ever, we can't wait to eat. I can see all three of us having a fest. That's what I look forward to, that's the hope in me. You, me and naveah are the perfect 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment