Monday, December 9, 2013

Only Girl for Me (:

A couple of times my baby thought since I've been talking to my ex girlfriend that there is a possibility that things can rekindle. Honestly, i'm not attracted to my ex or any other girl. I'm not saying I think everyone is ugly. I think other girls are cute and all that means is that i'm human. Even though i might find other girls cute, i'm not attracted to them on a level that I want to be with them. Only girl that gets that level of attraction is my baby.

The girls I find cute aren't even close to being as good looking as my baby though. My girl, to me, is like a goddess. Every other girl are just plain mortal humans. My girl has this glow to her and everyone else glowless. To be frank, she stands out from the rest. I've reached the max limit of good, shes as good as it gets. No one can compare to her. Hopefully, one day, she gets that in her that no one can compare to her.

I've reach the point where I want to marry her. Shes the one, I dont see myself finding anyone else better, so why not marry her? I promised if I married her, I would be the best husband and father. Me and her would start a family and be the best parents ever. We'll be nice to our children, provide for them, support there goals and all that good stuff. But anyway, I got off-topic. The main point of this post was to say that shes the only person to me !

I LOVE YOU BABY !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment