Monday, December 9, 2013

Everything is going to be okay (:

So yesterday I allowed her to read my post called " trust issues " and her response was unexpected. Before I tell you her repsonse, heres how I thought she would react: I thought she would of been upset, but she wasn't upset. I think she was being understanding--All she said was that she was going to work on getting my trust. It made me happy that she said that. I simply told her okay and that I appreciate it.

The same day I told her about my post, I came to realization that I've been comparing her to the past me. In the past, i've never knew boundaries with girls. To be frank, i didn't know how to just be friends with a girl and I guess I dont think she can just be friends with a guy, but that isn't fair because were different people. Just because that's how I was doesn't mean shes that way.

I feel more at peace since having the realization. Everything is just prefect now. No worries linger ragarding or relationship. Now, I am just enjoy what we have which is unconditional love. I'm ready to marry this girl and let her bare my childrens. She definately the one for me, I feel it in my heart. Everyday my love grows stronger for her.

She went through some family issues yesterday and we got school today so i'll get to see and possibly put a smile on her face. Boy! Seeing her smile and all happy has to be the best thing in the world.

I tell her shes beautiful to see her smile, she doesnt think she is, but she is the most beautiful girl in the world. I'll prove it to her oneday, oneday she will realize that I really do feel the things I say I feel. Anyway, i'm about to get back to talking to her, I miss her. Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment