Sunday, December 29, 2013

Together We Will Die, Ryme!

Everyday with you is a beautiful day, weather you make me mad or sad. On those suppose to be mad or sad days, I can't stay either. All it takes from you is a smile or laugh and I promise you, I won't be either. Can't explain this magic you got over me. Dark magic or good magic, it's to hard to tell. But let's not dwell. If I dwell, it's only because I can't tell if this real. Me and you, how is that real? I'm just a lost ugly black boy trying to find my way over the hill. I forrreal can't believe this is real. Waking up to a good morning text everyday is like a pinch telling me this is real. Can I really be with the one I been looking for, for years. I thought it was only a dream to be with someone that fulfills your dreams and wishes. One day I will be watching you clean the dishes while I'm working going down the road to riches. I hope to one day visit that road, then I'll tell you no more dishes. Your a princess, the maid can do the dishes. Never want to see you working, a life as a queen better suits you. I'm almost sure your roots take you back to royal. Royal blood it is that you have. Bending over backwards isn't for you. You should be sitting over a thrown while I feed you fruit. I could never be mean to you. Treat you like my heart, that's something I could never be mean to. Looking down the road, wishing and hopping you'll be there. To be quite frank, if you wasn't there, I don't even know if I'll get there, to my future life where I'm suppose to be living my life. Without you there is no life, not for me and there will never be as long as your not with me. You get me, I need you. Sort of how our shoes need me and you too. They can't walk themselves. What's a shoe without a foot, just a display. Without you I lose meaning, my heart, I would just be a display, fore you create meaning for me and get me though the day. An incomplete life is no life to live, everyday I'm with you I have more and more reason to live. You are my other half, that missing piece I was looking for. Now that I'm complete, my life has meaning. Living my life with you gives me a reason to be. You are my life. You are my emotions. Your happiness make me happy. I'm dedicated to making you happy. I love you so much. Thank you so much for allowing in your life.

May this be a constant reminder to you, forever booming in your, this text, these feelings I wish to convey through my words. One day these words will blossom and grow into your heart, where they will be accepted and believed, then you will know, there's actually a place for you in my heart. My words aren't play, they come from the heart. I wonder how these words could come out the dark. Once upon a time, my heart was dark. Now, pink, just like an ideal heart. Now listen to me, this isn't going to be a walk in the park, but guess what. Me and you will always find our way through the dark. We may argue, it's natural. As natural as an arguement can be, so can we. US being together is as natural as can be. No struggle to be together, just the struggle of who gets to go first.--You know the natural and normal disagreements in life. Those disagreements that we won't let destroy "our life". True love never dies, that's why we will survive. Shine through any darkness, let's show people that we will survive, fore in the end we will. Together we will die.

No comments:

Post a Comment