Sunday, December 8, 2013

The Spark: The Kiss That Started it All

I remember first talking to her. My cousin had got her phone number on facebook, but wanted me to talk to her for him, so I did. We had the most legit conversation ever which played a role in sparking what we have now. She thought I was my cousin the whole time we were talking though and I really liked her because she was really cool to talk to, so I had to break it down to her. I told her I was not isiah. She was a bit confused at first and that was about it. She wasn't mad or anything. We continued talking as friends for a lil while. One day I decided to hang with her.

I called her up and pretty much begged her to let me see her. She kept making excuses of why she couldn't hang with me. After awhile of convincing, she allowed me to come see her, so went over to where she was at. It was the most awkward situation I ever been in. I was being really shy because she was just so beautiful. Her on the other hand, was all confident.. well thats what it looked like, she said she was shy. She told me I was just so handsome. But anyway, me and my cousin and her chilled and talked and had a great time.

When it was time for her to go, we dropped her off by her house. When she got out the car to walk to her house, i got out too and asked for a hug. Next thing you know, we were kissing. Me and her have no clue who made the move on the kiss. Ever since the kiss, we was crazy for each other. We wanted to be together after that kiss and we got what we've wanted. Were now together and happier then ever! (: I love her so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment